- Vitronic 18-36W are simple, yet versatile UV Clarifiers designed to operate with all filter systems, although best suited for the BioSmart 5000-10000 filters.
- Easily integrated into an existing or new pond system, Vitronic UV Clarifiers clean the green out of water.
- High quality UVC bulbs guarantee a long service life, and a constant effective irradiation capacity.
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with clear tubing adaptors and the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- Quick release provides easy UV unit opening and closing for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass.
Details: The Vitronic is a simple and effective UV Clarifier designed to operate with all filter systems. Integrating the unit into your water features’ filtration system results in clear water for your enjoyment. It will improve the water quality of your pond, ensuring an Nature-friendly environment for koi and other fish stock. The quick-lock ballast head allows for easy changing of the UV bulb and cleaning of the quartz glass. Effectiveness of the UV operation can be monitored through the Vitronics’ indicator lighting. The unit is easy to use and installed with minimal maintenance. When used with BioSmart products, Vitronic becomes a modular part of the filter system with no extra plumbing needed – the UV Clarifier hooks onto the filter box with all accessories included. UVC bulbs should be changed annually, ideally in spring before the season starts to guarantee the full UVC output. Vitronic 9 is for ponds up to 2,500 gallons. The Vitronic 18 is best suited for ponds up to 5,000 gallons, while the Vitronic 36 is for ponds up to 10,000 gallons. All can be installed on BioSmart. When used in conjunction with the AquaMax Eco Classic 1900-2700 Filter and Waterfall Pump, AquaMax Eco Premium 2000-3000 Filter and Waterfall Pump or BioSmart 5000-10000 Flow-Through Filter, the Vitronic UV Clarifier qualifies for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
There are no reviews yet.