- The BioPress UVC 1600 is a compact pressure filter with built-in 9W UV Clarifier and cleaning mechanism that ensure clear, healthy ponds up to 1,600 gallons.
- This pressure filter is ideal for supplying high-elevation waterfalls.
- Varying filter media is included for the best filter biology and effective nutrient decomposition.
- Integrated EPA-registered UV Clarifier eliminates bad bacteria, green water and cloudiness.
- In addition to the filter foam, bio-media offers large surface area for beneficial bacteria to settle; they are able to move freely in the water flow.
Details: The BioPress UVC ensures a clear pond for your enjoyment and the health of your pond’s ecosystem. The pressure filter, with built-in UV Clarifier, is ideal for waterfalls at higher elevation. It offers mechanical and biological cleaning, and promises the fast and thorough transformation of green water. The BioPress UVC is easy to operate and requires minimal upkeep. Filter foam and bio-media provide a large surface area for beneficial bacteria to settle. The BioPress UVC promises discretion – the canister portion of the unit can be buried and concealed. The quick release allows for easy opening and closing when maintenance is required. The BioPress UVC 1600 for 1,600 gallons (and includes bio-media). When used in conjunction with the BioPress UVC, the AquaMax Eco Classic or AquaMax Eco Premium qualify for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee. Clean and clear water will allow passersby to watch underwater life. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.