Brand: Enerco Group Inc
- Portable battery operated propane shower system
- 12,000 BTUs increase water temperature up to 35-degrees above source (source temperature must be below 60-degrees)
- Anti-scald protection and safety tip-over shut-off switch
- Matchless electric ignition produces instant hot water
- 6 D-cell batteries required – 4 for pump, 2 for igniter (sold separately)
Details: BaseCamp’s Battery Operated Shower Systems (B.O.S.S.) are the perfect solution for hot water, even in the most remote locations. Portable and cordless with battery operated matchless electronic ignition, you’ll have hot water with just the flip of a switch. The XB13 model is propane heated using a 1 lb propane cylinder, with 12,000 BTUs that can increase water up to 35-degrees above the source temperature. Features an external battery powered quick connect pump and included shower head that deliver 0.6 gallons of water per minute for up to 40 minutes of shower time. Easy to use, simply drop the pump into an external water source, turn the unit on, and dial in your desired temperature. It’s anti-scald protection and safety tip-over shut-off switch will give peace of mind so you can enjoy a hot shower, even in the middle of nowhere.