- With sliding wheel at the bottom, it is easy to move.
- Soilless culture is a kind of cultivation technique that uses nutrient solution containing essential elements of plant growth and development to provide nutrients without using natural soil, so that plants can complete the whole life cycle normally.
- It is a method of growing plants without soil but with something else, including hydroponics, fog (air) culture, and substrate culture.
- Featuring automatic irrigation function, it can save your much time and labor.
- The planting tray is equipped with drainage hole, which is easy to clean.
There are no reviews yet.