Brand: Little Giant
- GET YOUR POOL READY FOR SPRING: Automatic, hassle-free drainage of standing water from your pool cover after winter season
- EFFICIENT: Energy efficient 270 watt motor that activates in approximately 2 inches of water
- SIMPLE HOSE CONNECTION: Features a 3/4″ garden hose connection and pumps up to 1,700 gallons per hour
- LONG POWER CORD: Includes a long 25-foot power cord to reach from an outlet to your backyard pool
- DESIGN: Integrated handle for easy portability with a wide base for stability and a mechanical float for dependability
Details: After the winter season’s gone and it’s time to drain your pool cover, you can avoid some major headaches and hassle with the convenience of the Little Giant’s uniquely designed automatic pool cover pump is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 inches of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 inches of water. The pool cover water pump comes equipped with a low energy consumption and a permanent-split capacitor (PSC) motor. The motor is mounted in a sealed, stainless steel housing and cooled by the flow of the pumping fluid over the motor housing. Take the guesswork and physical work out of prepping your pool for the season with the 2-pack of the Little Giant 1,700 GPH Automatic Winter Pool Cover Water Pump.
There are no reviews yet.