- ● Working principle: Under the action of electric field, the carbon crystal molecules undergo Brownian motion and friction heating; the carbon crystal heating film is a large-area planar heating material, film has higher thermal efficiency
- ● High efficiency and energy saving: The surface of the carbon crystal heating film is uniformly and synchronously heated when working, and the heating is rapid. The electric heating conversion rate is high, which is very energy-saving.
- ● Double protection: Overheating automatic power-off protection + 12 hours automatic power-off protection Prevent fire hazards caused by excessive temperature, Escorting your safety
- ● Lightweight and convenient: The carbon crystal film heating pad has a compact size and is convenient to use in different rooms. No need to install, plug and play, When the season changes, it can be rolled up for storage, or it can be used as a normal carpet after unplugging the controller.
- ● Carbon crystal floor mats are winter office work, the gospel of the players! With her, you will have a warm winter. Energy-saving and energy-saving heating is no longer expensive.
●A multi-purpose pad can be used not only as a foot warmer, but also as a thermostat.
●The soles of the feet are warmed up, the warmth is transmitted from the bottom to the top, and the flat low-temperature heating is used, and the heat is transmitted from the bottom to the top.
●Safety radiation-free can be used by pregnant women / children / elderly; green material, safe and worry-free storage is simple and fast, it can be curled.
●Product name: carbon crystal heating pad
●Size: 55*90cm, 55*190cm, 80*120cm, 80*160cm, 105*190cm, 140*200cm
●Power input: 220V
●Heating element: carbon crystal heating film
●Surface material: polyester loop velvet material
●Scope of application: living room/bedroom/study/other
●Do not bend hard to avoid damaging internal heating components.
●Do not use this product as an electric blanket on the bed.
●Do not use when the voltage is unstable.
●Do not wash this product in water.
●Keep the heating pad switch and junction box away from water sources to avoid short circuit.
There are no reviews yet.