- Variety of uses: perfect for indoor gardening, for better plant growth and flower seed germination, spring seedling starts and cutting propagation.
- Uniform and stable temperature: seedling heat mat is the new stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction, can warm root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature. Thermostat provides constant temperature control for your various environments
- Temperature control: digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C), Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout. The sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments.
- Package includes: 2 – heat mat (48″x 20″ Watt: 100W)/ 2 – digital thermostat (120 volts/ 8. 3 amps max/ 60 Hz/ 1000 Watts) easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- Quality : entire seedling heat mat MET listed, ETL listed seedling heat mat cord, and CETL listed digital thermostat.
48″ x 20″ heat mat fits under one common seed flat.
Warms root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination.
Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination.
Waterproof design allows you to scrub and easier cleaning.
Durable internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety.
Heat mat thermostat controls temperature in colder or warmer environments.
Provides constant optimum temperatures for specific crops.
Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F-108°F (5-42°C), temperature display range: 32 -140°F.
Specs: 120 Volts / 8.3 Max Amps / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts.
Place sensor into the rooting area about 1″- 1-1/2″
Position thermostat up and away from seedling trays and stray water. Do not submerge
Plug heat mat into thermostat.
Plug in thermostat power cord and set maximum desired temperature.
Heat mat thermostat can also be used to control the temperature of many other appliances as long as they don’t exceed the maximum electrical specifications stated above. Simply place the sensors in the area where the temperature needs to be controlled plug the appliance into thermostat and set the desired temperature.
if thermostat shows “E1”, it means that the actual temperature is lower than 0 degree Celsius or 32.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
if thermostat shows “E2”, it means that the actual temperature is higher than 60.0 degrees Celsius or 108.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
if thermostat shows “E3”, it means that the temperature sensor is not working properly. Please re-install the sensor.
iPower is one of the leading professional hydroponics suppliers over a decade.
Our goal is to put our best products in every home & garden where needed.
We only provide the premium quality components and reliable service.