- A Must for Every Gardener: Whether you are a professional gardener or a hobbyist, then this hydroponic growing system is the ideal way to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables right in the comfort of your own home! Innovative, efficient, and easy to use, this indoor herb garden is everything you need to grow your own crop, 100% natural and fresh.
- Intelligent System: Our herb garden planter uses a smart technology that controls the lighting mode, air circulation and water cycle interval depending on the environment. This smart growing system can regulate the light, temperature, and water supply, creating the ideal environment for your plants to thrive with little intervention from your side.
- For Rich and Healthy Crops: By providing the optimal conditions for your plants to thrive, without any chemicals or pollution residues, this smart herb planter can help program and stimulate photosynthesis and nutrient production, accelerating growth and offering richer and healthier crops, full of natural antioxidants and nutrients.
- Convenient Indoor Gardening: Whether you are leaving in a house or apartment, this indoor hydroponic garden is the perfect solution to enjoy fresh crops all year round. Everything is automatic, so you won’t get your hands dirty or carry pots around, as it can accommodate 15 planters occupying only 24” x 14” x 14”.
- Eco-Friendly and Safe: Our hydroponics growing system is an autonomous eco-system that controls the water supply, temperature, photosynthesis, and light, helping you reduce water and energy consumption. The crops are 100% natural and safe, so you can enjoy them right out of your indoor garden.
Details: How Nutraponics Tower System Works
The Nutraponics Tower Garden comes with the necessary pieces to get the tower ready to accept your preferred seedlings. Assembly takes about 25–30 minutes of minimal setup; be sure to watch our videos or check out the included installation manual.
Seeds grow in a soilless medium – ready to be transplanted to the tower. When the seedlings of your choice are ready — usually about 2-3 weeks after germination — you’ll plant them in your indoor or outdoor Tower Garden. Instead of soil, Tower Garden plants grow in a medium called Rockwool or a similar medium steady enough to support the plant and provide the plant roots with oxygen and consistent moisture, encouraging rapid, healthy growth.
The 30L tank stores the plant nutrient solution. Simply add the desired nutrients of your choice based on the plant to the water depending on the instruction from the nutrient manufacturer. Fill the reservoir at the base of your Tower Garden with a mixture of nutrient mineral blend and water.
The Nutrient-rich solution flows down the Tower Garden, nourishing the plants. A low-wattage, submersible pump in the reservoir pumps the nutrient solution to the top of the tower garden through a central pipe. The nutrient solution then drips down the inside of the Tower Garden, evenly cascading through the designed modules over the exposed plant roots to ensure maximum efficiency and maximum results. A timer ensures this process repeats continuously—usually in 15-minute increments—to deliver the ideal amount of oxygen, water, and nutrients to plants in perfect harmony.
In a few weeks, plants are harvest‑ready! Aside from a few minor maintenance tasks, such as checking water levels and cleaning the pump filter, Tower Garden will take care of itself. And in just a few short weeks, you’ll be enjoying abundant homegrown produce.