- The hydroponic rack uses pipes as the plant cultivation carrier, without soil, cement, bricks or iron frames, allowing plants to grow normally and quickly on the pipes.
- Oxygen containing water and nutrients are directly transported to the root of fruits and vegetables. The growth and development of crops are robust and the growth potential is strong.
- The product is made of thickened food grade PVC material, which is more stable after installation, water‑saving, fertilizer saving and high‑yield.
- Easy to install, easy to use and firm. It doesn’t need to plough and weeding. It is labor‑saving, easy to manage, and will not cause waste.
- Soilless cultivation facilities no longer need to use organic fertilizer on the soil, so there is no problem of soil pollution, which can avoid the pollution of heavy metals and other harmful substances in the contaminated soil.