- BENEFITS: The (2 Pack) FLT48 lighting fixture T5 system combines German specular aluminum with energy-efficient/high-output T5 tubes and puts out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems making them the cost-effective indoor-gardening lighting system
- FEATURES: Daisy-chainable systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden’s design and high performance faceted specular aluminum for better light distribution and reflective surface for growing plants. The lights can be mounted vertically, overhead or horizontally
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The powder coated; textured steel housing is built to last and are low profile with slots on the side of the housing that helps with the heat distribution and wont overheat in small spaces
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10-foot-long grounded power cord, 60 Hz frequency, 432 watts, 120 volts, 3.6 amps, weighs 24.9 pounds, dimensions (L x W x H): 46 x 28 x 3 inches, with dual On/Off switches
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: (2 Pack) of light fixtures that are 4 feet long with 8 tubes of fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes. The T5 lighting system can effectively help grow plants inside your home. With 5 years of warranty on the ballast and 1 year on the workmanship and material
Details: This (2 Pack) of Agrobrite 432W fixtures with lamps is part of Hydrofarm’s newest T5 system and delivers high-quality performance, flexibility, and high lumen output in your growing space. This grow light fixture gives you options with multiple ways to hang it including vertically or horizontally. Multiple fixtures can be daisy-chained together for larger set-ups. It is made of high-efficiency specular aluminum for ultimate reflectivity and has powder-coated steel housing. It comes with a convenient 10-foot grounded power cord and includes 8 energy-efficient fluorescent 6400K, T5 tube bulbs. These T5 bulbs put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent bulbs but emit little heat so they won’t damage fragile plants. Watch your garden grow with this Hydrofarm Agrobrite 432W 8-Tube Fixture With Lamps, and you will notice healthy, happy plants.