- Use halide for growing, then once plants have started, switch to sodium bulbs for flowering
- Dual voltage (120V/240V)
- Transformer engineered to the exacting American National standards Institute (ANSI) specifications
- This ballast no longer has 277V wire taps.
- 120V/240V (208V capable) note: *For 208V internal wiring change is required
- Aluminum fins for more Cooling surface
- 1000W convertible ballast,
Details: Powerhouse 1000W 120V/240V convertible (HPS/MH) ballast uses halide for growing & sodium for flowering, all IN THE same system! Hydrofarm powerhouse convertible ballasts feature engineered transformer made to the exacting American National standards Institute specifications. They are designed to drive either halide or sodium bulbs properly with separate wire leads. They are marked according to UL standards for use with either bulb. We pair this engineered unit with our heavy duty multi-pole switch for the ultimate in safety & reliability The convertibles you cancount on! Features- transformer engineered to the exacting American National standards Institute (ANSI) specifications- Designed to drive either halide or sodium bulbs properly with separate wire leads- 5-year on ballast electrical components ballast size: 11 5″ (13 5″ W/handle) x 7 5″ X 8 5″. Package Size 16 6L x 10 8W x 9 7HWeight 37 8 lbs.