- PROFESSIONAL PUMP: The water pump is designed for ponds, water gardens, fountains, statuary hydroponics, and other water features. Features dual-functioning options of inline or submersible. UL-listed
- STRONG AND DURABLE POWER: High-efficiency pump is oil-free and environmentally friendly with output pressures of 4.9 PSI and has a powerful mag drive construction. Built with a ceramic shaft and is suitable for saltwater operations
- WATER FLOW CONTROL: Includes an adjustable knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 1000 gallons per hour and is recommended for 100 plus gallon reservoirs
- WIDELY APPLIED: Multiple hose fittings for versatility and the Venturi intake aeration kit allows you to naturally oxygenate your water. Use this pump indoors or outdoors. The BPA Free pump is safe for aquaponic use
- INCLUDES: (4 Pack) of pumps with removable foam filters, impellers, rubber mounting feet to reduce vibration and lengthen pump life, 6-foot heavy-duty power cord, and pump which is 4.5 pounds with 120VAC/92W
Details: The (4 Pack) of 1000 GPH Active Aqua Submersible Pumps were built to go below the waterline in your pond. Active Aqua’s entire collection of pumps complete any grow setup, but for hydroponic systems, you can’t beat the submersible line. All of Active Aqua’s submersible pumps include multiple hose fittings so you get an exact fit every time. Each pump’s powerful mag drive construction includes removable foam filters, impellers, rubber mounting feet to reduce vibration, and a 10-foot heavy duty power cord. The Active Aqua Submersible Pump moves 1,000 gallons per hour and is recommended for 100 plus gallon reservoirs, but you can adjust the pump’s flow to move at your preferred rate. And as an added bonus, with its dependable design, feel free to use this pump inside or outside. NOTE: Models 40 GPH-160 GPH contain a steel shaft and are not suitable for saltwater applications. Larger pumps (250 GPH-1000 GPH) have a ceramic shaft, and these are suitable for saltwater operation.