- 🍀High-quality, rust and maintenance-free Aluminum Alloy Lock Channel AND PVC coated Spring Wire. 6.56 ft. in length each. 40 pack for each carton
- 🍀Tightly secures poly film or shade cloth (up to 20 mil thick) to your greenhouse with minimal effort
- 🍀Easily attaches to frames, baseboards and hip boards. Will bend to the arch of your tunnel
- 🍀Mounts to all wood or steel structures. Pre-drilling or self-tapping screws recommended
- 🍀1.25″W, 0.5″H, 1/16″ thick profile, inside of channel 1.125″. Spring Wire 6.56 ft of PVC coated steel
- 🍀Worry-free After-sales: If the quantity of packages received is insufficient, damaged in transit, or other situations, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours. It is more efficient and professional than contacting Amazon directly.
Details: Exclusively sold by GRELWT – a long lasting and easy way to install your greenhouse covering. PVC Coated Spring Wire and Aluminum Lock Channel will help to ensure that your greenhouse can weather the elements and last for years. Unlike other attachment methods, Lock Channel and Wire will hold up to high winds and harsh environments.
Protect your investments by using the right products. The PVC Coated Spring Wire and Lock channel method prevents tears during and after installation. The PVC Coated Wire is the superior choice compared to the non-coated spring wire version. The PVC coating prevents tears and is easier to handle. It is reusable and can easily be installed and removed by “wiggling” it in and out of the Lock Channel.
There are no reviews yet.