- 50 PINT – This GE Energy Star dehumidifier removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day. This model is ideal for wet rooms, with excessive moisture, anywhere in the home or basement.
- BUILT-IN PUMP – The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level in the bucket, and the need to empty the bucket periodically.
- EMPTY BUCKET ALARM – This feature alerts you if the bucket, which has a capacity of 1.8 gallons, is full or missing. The alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it’s time to empty or replace the bucket.
- CLEAN FILTER ALERT – The unit works best with a clean filter, so we’ll remind you when it’s time to clean it.
- EASE OF USE: The pocket handles make it easy to transport between rooms. Other features like the adjustable humidistat, 3 fan speeds, auto restart and auto defrost features provide ease of use and effective moisture removal from wet rooms.
Details: The GE 50 pint Energy Star Dehumidifier with built-in pump removes up to 50 pints of water from the air every 24 hours! This model is ideal for wet room conditions, anywhere in the home, basement or garage. The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level in the bucket, and the need to empty the bucket periodically. The soft touch control panel and LED digital controls on this GE dehumidifier let you clearly see and manage your settings. The Energy Star model offers 3 fan speeds to choose from, auto defrost control, and a 2- or 4- hour off timer, while pocket handles and easy roll hidden wheels make it easy to move from one location to another.
There are no reviews yet.