- Dimensions: 59 in. W x 32 in. D x 20 in. H
- Constructed with well-insulated 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate to retain heat even when outdoor temperatures dip below freezing
- Outfitted with 3 roof windows, 1 with an automatic opener and 2 with adjustable-height prop-up stanchions
- Interior finished with unique no-drip coating to prevent condensation on plants
- Includes 4 corner stakes. Easy to assemble; dismantles in 5 minutes to store during offseason
Details: Supremely insulated with 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels, the BioStar Cold Frame Mini Greenhouse from Juwel is just as robust as a walk-in structure and retains heat better than glass. Three roof windows open independently to optimize airflow and humidity, and an automatic opener affixed to one roof panel will raise and lower as the temperature fluctuates so plants don’t overheat. A drip-resistant coating prevents beads of moisture from falling on vegetation even when humidity levels climb.