Color: Blue Black – Seasoned
- Chinese wok, made in China. Our woks have been through 12 processes, 36,000 times of hand-hammering. It shines like a mirror. You can see all the hammer prints but hardly feel them. Mirror surface allows ingredients to slide smoothly inside the wok.
- Our woks have no coating nor painting. You don’t have to worry about the nonstick coating falling off.
- Iron is reactive, and it will form a protective layer of iron oxide. The longer it is used, the more nonstick it is.
- After going through thousands of times of experiments, we found the classic concaveness, not too shallow, not too deep, just right for heat conductivity, and best shape for stir frying. Free silicone handle cover to protect you from heat.
- Products require seasoning before use, blue black wok is pre-seasoned, and you only need to wash it and oil it. For silver woks, you need to season them by yourself. We have detailed tutorial video and we encourage you to season it by yourself to see the miracle process.
Details: . A bite of China is one of the most popular TV programs about Chinese cuisine presented by CCTV. And our woks and pans were chosen and filmed by A Bite of China as the 1st episode of season 3. BECAUSE OF OUR HEIRLOOM QUALITY. . ZhenSanHuan owns the patent of ZhangQiu iron wok, hand hammered with Chinese traditional cold working technique. This technique was used to make weapons in ancient history.
. Fully hand hammered for 150 – 200 times for each square cm – for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating.
. NO painting, no coating – physical non-sticky to give you a healthy meal. Less oil, less smoke. It is completely safe.
. Kitchen Must-Have – varied diameters of stir fry pan to fit your everyday cooking needs and techniques.
. Products require seasoning before use, blue black is pre-seasoned, but still need to be fully seasoned – We can help to season it, please let us know if you need us to fully season it. We also have detailed tutorial video to help you make it a piece of art.
There are no reviews yet.