- Easy To Operate – Simple put in your veggies and get juicing in no time!
- Heavy Duty, Durable Parts – High-quality parts, made to stand up to juicing lots of tough vegetables.
- Stainless Steel Shaft – Provides for longer wear especially under heavy use conditions.
- Latest Design – Giving you the best version, so you can make the best juice.
- Whats In The Box – 1 Body, 1 Cutter, 1 Screen Holder, 1 Screen, 1 Blank, 1 Tamper, 1 Funnel, 1 Bowl, 1 Sieve, and 1 Book.
Details: About the product:
The Champion Juicer makes it easier to eat healthier, more flavorful foods.
Health professionals praise the nutritional benefits of adding fresh juice from greens, vegetables and fruits as part of a balanced diet. Champion Juicer’s faster juicing process results in a richer, deeper colored juice with more flavor and nutrients.
Dependable single auger construction delivers continuous cool juicing with automatic pulp ejection. Heavy duty, high quality, long lasting juicer utilizes a 1/3 hp electric motor and stainless steel motor shaft backed by a 10 year limited warranty. This juicer offers unmatched starting torque, updated front and rear endshield design, and front and rear ball bearings for smoother running and cooler operation. Durability and simplicity makes for easy assembly, disassembly and clean up.
Same single auger construction with added power and durability with heavy-duty front and rear ball bearing
installation for smoother running, maximum RPM’s. Added winding capacity increases starting torque and
allows the motor to run cooler-increasing the durability and performance under heavy use conditions.
Variable 110/220 volt 50/60 hertz with stainless steel shaft for longer wear. Unit can be converted for
domestic or overseas use.
1 Screen holder
Tips for Success
1. Follow package instructions to assemble juicer.
2. Wash, trim and prepare everything you plan on juicing before starting.
3. Turn the juicer ON before feeding items in the feeding chamber.
4. Start and continue feeding produce into the feeding chamber until you have juiced everything.
5. Turn OFF the juicer.
6. Disassemble juicer and rinse parts. Use a brush to clean screen; brush inside and out.
For more juicing tips refer to the owners manual