- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements.
- A-Frame & Diagonal Ski Carry: External straps give you multiple options for carrying skis
- Vertical Snowboard Carry: External straps let you carry a snowboard vertically
- Ski Helmet: Helmet hooks make it easy to carry a ski helmet on the back of your pack
- Avy Gear Organization: Includes storage compartments designed specifically for avalanche gear
- Load-bearing hip belt stabilizes your load and features cargo pockets to keep essentials within easy reach
Details: It’s not just the weight of your pack-it’s how you carry it. The Phantom 20 LR features an Antidote lumbar reservoir that keeps the water weight low and close to your back. That means more stability and a smoother ride through changing snow conditions and rough, moguled terrain-all in a pack that offers 3 liters of hydration and an insulated drink tube that won’t freeze in chilly weather. When you’re loading up for a full day on the mountain, the Phantom is designed to easily carry your skis or snowboard, helmet, shovel and goggles (we’ve added a fleece-lined pocket to keep them from getting scratched). There’s also a separate compartment for storing your wet gear, and dedicated gear pockets that keep your avalanche tools organized and accessible. The load-bearing waist belt features extra storage pockets for keeping your essentials close at hand, and the Phantom’s extra-large zipper pulls make it easy to open the pack when your gloves are on. The new Carve back panel also hugs your back while shedding snow for a fit that’s comfortable all day.
There are no reviews yet.