- Innovative no boil-over insert puts a stop to messy spills when making pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans—giving you the freedom to focus on other tasks while cooking
- The BPA-free silicone insert recirculates boiling water back into the pot, based on testing of rice, beans, pasta, and potatoes
- The insert allows for stirring and additional seasoning through its center opening, while stay-cool handles allow the insert to be easily removed without touching the pot
- Nonstick cookware is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum and features convenient measuring marks, pour spouts, tempered glass lids with integrated strainers
- Cookware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees F, safe to use on gas, electric, glass, and halogen stovetops, and is hand wash only; silicone insert is top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Set includes: 8″ Fry Pan, 10″ Fry Pan, 2.5 qt. Sauce Pan with Cover plus No Boil-Over Insert, 3 qt. Sauté Pan with Cover, 6 qt. Stock Pot with Cover plus No Boil-Over Insert
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: Focus on other tasks when cooking foods like pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans with the Calphalon® Classic™ Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set with No Boil-Over Inserts. It has everything you love about the Classic nonstick line—convenient measuring marks, pour spouts, and straining lids—plus innovative silicone inserts that prevent messy boil-over spills. It’s the ultimate solution for convenient cooking!
How to use No-Boil Over Inserts in 5 Easy Steps:
• Bring pot of water to a boil and add food
•Gently place a No-Boil Over insert inside the pot and ensure the rim of insert is touching rim of pot on all sides
• Once boiling, it’s normal for water to flow through center opening
• Stir food with wood or silicone utensils through center opening
• When cooking is complete remove insert by pulling up on both tabs. Use caution as hot water may get caught in edges of insert
There are no reviews yet.