- Mountable unit measures pH, temperature and (tds) EC, ppm 500, ppm 700 and CF with lab quality glass that can be used for the pool, drinking water, hydroponics, brewing, and growing
- EASY two point calibration and auto temperature compensation makes this digital meter a handy tool with backlit LCD display and calibration reminders
- 24/7 monitor for your nutrient and ph level to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need; high and low alarm when outside parameters
- Other features: international power supply, high RF tolerance, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES calibration solution
Details: n just one glance it clearly conveys all 3 critical parameters for successful growth: pH, conductivity AND temperature.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimise these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is mains powered and is mounted to the wall or hung on a support and the probes simply placed into the reservoir.
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor monitoring your crops 24 hours a day and with the ability to set high and low alarms, a flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• Temperature compensation
• Greater tolerance to RF/electronic interference provided
• International power supply
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
RO water will reduce probe life