- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Ideal for ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications; pumps up to 3,196 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems; made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation
- Energy-efficient asynchronous pump design more powerful than traditional magnetically driven pond pumps. Motor Type: Asynchronous
- Comes complete with all necessary fittings; rotational ball output allows discharge position to be easily adjusted
- Measures 12 x 5.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH); 20-foot power cord; 3-year limited warranty
Ideal for use in ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications, the Aquascape AquaSurge 3000 asynchronous pump provides high-torque, trouble free performance. Designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems, this AquaSurge model provides flow-rates up to 3,196 gallons per hour (GPH) and is made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation. The asynchronous motor technology makes this pump extremely energy-efficient, saving you hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps and the oil-free design prevents pond contamination. A variety of fittings are included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The AquaSurge 3000 will not corrode or rust, and its rubber feet will prevent noise and vibration while in use, making this the pump of choice for discriminating professionals and homeowners. The AquaSurge 3000 measures 12 x 5.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH), has a maximum head height of 15 feet, includes a 20-foot cord, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.