- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Ideal for ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications; pumps up to 2,695 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond
- Energy-efficient asynchronous pump design more powerful than traditional magnetically driven pond pumps
- Comes complete with fittings; rotational ball output allows discharge position to be easily adjusted
- Measures 14 x 14 x 6.5 inches (LxWxH); 20-foot power cord; 3-year limited warranty
The Aquascape AquaForce 2700 solids-handling, asynchronous pump provides flow-rates up to 2,695 gallons per hour (GPH) and is ideal for use in ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications. A protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond. The asynchronous motor technology makes this pump extremely energy-efficient, saving you hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps. Its oil-free design and high-torque performance will provide years of trouble-free operation, while the protective pump cage will handle solids up to 1/4-inch in size, preventing clogging and reducing maintenance. A variety of fittings are included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The AquaForce 2700 measures 14 x 14 x 6.5 inches (LxWxH), has a maximum head height of 14 feet, includes a 20-foot cord, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.