- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Energy-efficient pump for use with fountains, external filters, small ponds, and other water features; pumps up to 1,982 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Wide, flat base and rubber feet add stability and reduce vibration
- Protective pump input strainer cover and sponge filter prevents debris from damaging pump
- Included three-way splitter with valve and multi-hose adapter makes it easy to connect almost all hose sizes
- Measures 9.5 x 6 x 7 inches (LxWxH); 25-foot power cord; 3-year limited warranty
Ideal for use with fountains, external filters, small ponds, and other various water feature applications, the Aquascape 2000 Ultra Pump provides flow-rates up to 1,982 gallons per hour (GPH). Mag-drive technology makes this pump extremely energy efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional pumps. For simple installation, the included 3/4-inch three-way splitter with valve and multi-hose adapter fittings makes this pump easy to connect to most 3/4-, 1-, and 1-1/2-inch hoses. The durable pre-filter cage design protects the pump while significantly reducing maintenance, providing years of trouble free operation. A wide, flat base and rubber feet makes the Aquascape Ultra Pump extremely stable and decreases the amount of vibration during use, while the oil-free design prevents pond contamination. The Aquascape 2000 measures 9.5 x 6 x 7 inches (LxWxH), has a 20-foot maximum head height, includes a 25-foot power cord, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.