Brand: AlphaONE PLUS
Color: Standard System
- AlphaOne 6.0 filter; The AquaSwirl Internal Vortex is a unique circulation pattern that spins solids to the center of the filter. The Media Agitator is a dynamo powerhouse of air output! During backwash cycle this 1.5 hp blower breaks up the media, allowing sludge to be flushed while beneficial bacteria is retained. The water polishing ability of the filter is one of its most desirable features. There are no hidden spaces for anaerobic bacteria to harbor and stagnate, only beneficial bacteria.
- Mashimizu Pre-Plumbing Package that includes all plumbing, pipework, unions at all connections with all system components set up on an all weather pad ready to be set up and enjoyed quickly and efficiently
- ZapPRO UV:Professional High Output Unit UV; High intensity single lamp design; Heavy duty UV CLarifier; Electronic ballasts
- Pump: HP: 1.5; Speed: Volts: 115; Full Load Amps: 16.4
- Backwash in as little as 3 minutes per week; Lifetime warranty on AlphaOne filter. AquaSieve grey filter on left in main image NOT included
Details: All AlphaONE & AlphaONE AquaBead PLUS Systems are completely assembled, plumbed and mounted on a durable, all weather pad that is ready to install when you receive it. It’s as easy to hook up the complete system as the filter itself. Bead filters can trap solids in the first few inches of the bead pac (causing clogging, flow disruption and pressure rises in the vessel) while the AlphaONE with its uniquely designed AlphaBioONE media traps debris uniformly and evenly throughout the pac. This results in greater flow, less head or back pressure and less maintenance. The AlphaBioONE media is specifically designed for this filter and this filter only, not borrowed from another industry. This media is not designed with the “cross-hairs” found in other specialty types of media use. GC Tek left those out because in a static bed of media those areas can trap debris and become saturated with anaerobic bacteria. Anaerobic bacteria include many types of pathogenic, disease-producing bacteria. Some of the diseases associated with anaerobic bacteria include cholera, scabies, typhoid, shigella, salmonella, botulism and miscellaneous bacteria that cause infectious boils and sores. With the AlphaBioONE media there are no hidden spaces for anaerobic bacteria to harbor and stagnate, only beneficial bacteria. The water polishing ability of the filter is one of it’s most desirable features based on end customer comments. The AlphaOne Media Agitator is a dynamo powerhouse of air output! During backwash operation this 1.5 hp blower breaks up any beads that have packed together, allowing sludge to be flushed while beneficial bacteria is retained. ALISS is the AlphaOne Life Support System. In the event of pump failure or system shut an air hose from an external pond pump can be attached to a one way valve mounted on the front of the multiport valve. This enables you to keep precious bacteria alive indefinitely. AquaSieve Prefilter shown in grey on left in main image NOT Included.
There are no reviews yet.