- ▼【3-Stage Filtration System】: AlorAir PureAiro HEPA Max 970 Air Scrubber build with Variable Speed as a portable HEPA air scrubber. It can be used with up to 3 levels of filtration, pre-filters, activated carbon/HEPA filters.
- ▼【Multiple Features】: It is a bigger air intake than any competitor’s units. This Air scrubber has a Filters change light, an hour meter display, a daisy chain GFCI Duplex, Stackable, and variable speed control and regulator. These features allow you to keep track of the conditions of your work environment. Inlet 14″. Outlet 8″.
- ▼【10-YEAR Warranty】: 10-Year housing and 1-Year parts and labor warranty. This HEPA air scrubber with cETL listed has a Circuit breaker protector that protects not only connected loads but onboard components. Carb EO# G-20-259. EPA Registration # 99216-CHN-1.
- ▼【Portable and Convenient】: PureAiro HEPA Max 970 in small size, makes it easy to move from one room to the next, and the system is stackable and made from rotomolded plastic for maximum durability.
- ▼【Healthy And Reliable】AlorAir PureAiro HEPA Max 970 Air Scrubber Ideal for home repair and construction sites, sewage remediation, water, and fire damage restoration, This separately sold filter is perfect for a salon or print shop.
Details: The PureAiro HEPA Max 970 is a convenient filtration system that cleans the air. This air scrubber is an essential Contractor’s Tool Quickly remove dust, fumes and harmful particulates. It is a bigger air intake than competitors’ units, That means he’ll be high-efficiency.
The PureAiro HEPA Max 970 built-in a highly effective 3 Stage Filtration System, Pre Filters, HEPA/Activated Carbon Filters.
2. Power-on indicator light
3. GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications 25 ft AC cord with cord management
4. Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling
5. Maintenance free Bearing Motor
6. Roto molded polyethylene Housing
1. Power: 3A, 115V, 60Hz
2. Duct sizes intake : 14 in.
3. Duct sizes Outlet : 8 in.
4. Outlet 15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle
5. Static pressure 2.8 in. (H2O)
6. Sound Pressure Leve