- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO’s 4-person Indoor Canadian Hemlock Wood Steam Sauna. Crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Constructed with Canadian Hemlock Wood – a premium wood that is more resistant to shrinkage via cracking and splitting.
- Hemlock Wood is non-allergenic, and has little to no wood aroma; Helps create an enjoyable atmosphere for any user. Built with tempered glass doors and glass panels; Allows you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures.
- Simple-to-operate Digital Touch Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater. Customizable shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience– for longer heating simply reset the timer; Control Panel can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 90 minutes
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation. Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Tempered Glass Door, (1) 4.5 kW ETL Certified Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 20 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones
- Interior infrastructure seats up to 4 adults comfortably. Adjustable Temperature Range: 68 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit. One Year Warranty Included. Material: Canadian Hemlock Wood. Wood Thickness: 2 inches (50 mm). Glass Thickness: 0.3 inches (8 mm). Assembled Product Weight: 650 lbs (395 kg). Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.75 x 3.6 x 6.9 feet. Color: Natural Wood Finish
Details: Restore your body and soothe your mind with ALEKO’s 4-person Indoor Canadian Hemlock Wood Sauna. Saunas are crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Benefits potentially include, but are not limited to, deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, and reduced stress and anxiety. Constructed with Hemlock Wood, this wood is more resistant to shrinkage, splitting, and cracking. It is non-allergenic and has little to no wood aroma. Together, these properties help create an enjoyable atmosphere for any user. Sturdy construction pairs with meticulous designing to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet. This allows sauna to heat the air quickly and efficiently. Two ceiling lights on the exterior of the sauna assist in visibility at all hours of the day. Entrance features a tempered glass door with a beautiful wooden handle. Tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. Simple-to-operate LED Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater. Customizable shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience. Control Panel can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 90 minutes. For longer heating, simply reset the timer. Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation. To comply with safety guidelines, our heaters are designed to heat for a maximum of 60 minutes at a time. To heat your sauna for longer than 60 minutes, simply reset the timer for additional time. Due to nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.