- It will take 2 hours for the whole process, and it can get 2L liquor.
- Made of food grade 304 stainless steel, healthier and more durable.
- Large space for purification, more ideal effect.
- Adopt four times cooling technology; The container can be used as fermentation tank.
- Shipping from US! 1-Year warranty, if there have any questions or problems, you can contact us by E-mail to get the best solution.
Details: Specification: Material: 304 stainless steel Condenser pipe: Red copper Capacity: 20L/5.3 US Gal/4.4 UK Gal Bucket Size: 25*40CM/9.8*15.7IN How many liters of wine could get from 5kg marc? Usually it can get 1-1.5L liquor with 40vol. How many marc or water or liquor in the barrel when distilling? Maximum marc should not exceed 60% of the barrel capacity, there should be at least 30% liquid in the barrel. How many marc should be put in the 20L distiller? 12kg, it is better to put 50% marc and 50% liquid. Usually how long the liquor could come out? According to the heating process, usually it will take 1 hour. How to tell the time of distilling finish? How long will it finish? When the liquor out from the cooling tube is lower than 20vli, it’s time to stop distilling. Regarding to the 20L distiller, it will take 2 hours for the whole process, and it can get 2L liquor. Package included: 1 x Alcohol Distiller 1 x 100ml graduated cylinder 1x Submersible pump 1x Temperature sticker 1x Raw material belt 3x Alcohol meter 1x Filter bag 1x Check valve 1x Silicone plug 2x Ferrule 3x Silicone tube 1x Grate bracket 1 x User manual