- 【Two Large Water Inlets】Orca 2000 cleans with a double roller brush and double water inlets. It can move in multiple directions, including back and forth, as well as up and down walls. You do not need to manually adjust the machine’s position while it is at work; it will automatically adjust to perform the task with maximum efficiency.
- 【Climbs Walls up to the Waterline】The device’s 200W triple-axis motor provides more power and a stronger grip, scrubbing walls and cleaning all the way up to the waterline.
- 【Powerful Suction】The 200W triple-axis motor effectively picks up large debris. As soon as the dirt passes through the water inlet, it is trapped and cannot escape.
- 【Diverse Selection】The design of the Orca 2000 includes multiple layers of filtration to ensure thorough cleaning. The first layer filters large particles, while the second one filters smaller dirt. The filter bags come in three different densities, so you can choose in advance which size debris to target. It is capable of trapping both small grains of sand and silt as well as leaves and other larger bits of garbage.
- 【REMOTE STEERING】With the remote steering function, you do not need to get in the water to control the machine’s route and moving speed. With the accompanying remote control, you can direct the device to hard-to-reach angles. The Orca 2000 can run at speeds from 46 ft/min to 62 ft/min, depending on how quickly you and your family want to get back in the water.