Color: Stainless Steel and Black
- Black cabinet & Stainless-steel trimed doorframe; Double-layer tempered glass door; LED interior lighting; Freestanding & Built in
- Frost free & self-evaporation; Compressor powered cooling; Sound buffers, vibration and noise reduction tech ensure whisper-quiet operation.
- External Dimensions: 19.7″ D x 31″ H x 20″ W.Holds up to 120 standard 12 oz. cans in 3.2 cu. ft. space.
- Adjustable metal racks; Precise mechanical thermostat with temperature range from 36℉ to 50℉.
- NOTE: Any appliances with a compressor should always be left for over 24 hours standing upright then you can plug it in. Read the bottom of the product description for more details concerning this.
Established in 1982, the Advanics is a professional manufacture specialized in the research, development and production of inspired beverage centers and outdoor fridges that feature durable & noiseless compressor. With over 20 years experience in special supply or OEM, ODM services for brands and wholesalers abroad, our products comply with international quality standards and are gently appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
Automatic defrost: The self-defrosting system regularly defrosts the evaporator in the cooler.
Whisper-quiet: The sound buffers and vibration damper ensure this fridge far less noisy than the domestic one.
Eco-friendly refrigerant: Utilizes energy-efficient R600a that can save money on your electricity bills and reduce the damage to environment.
Sturdy exterior: Stainless-steel trimed doorframe and tempered glass door offers maximum durability.
Large and flexible capacity: Adjustable metal racks allow of different layouts and hold up to 110 standard 12 ounce cans in 2.8 cubic feet space.
Please take your precious time to read this:
Why a majority of buyers’ fridges die in a few months? Here is what most buyers have no ideas about. The fridge would tilt or lie down for hours in transit and the lubricant inside may flow into the coils of the heat exchanger and the cylinder of the compressor. It will seriously affect the normal operation and reduce the durability on start up. So you had better keep the unit standing for over 24 hours so that the lubricant can drain back to the oil sump at the bottom of the compressor. Then you can plug it in.