Brand: ADVANCED ELEMENTS
- Aluminium rib-frame design – The bow and stern are composed of built-in aluminum ribs for improved tracking. Designed to perform similar to hard shell kayaks
- Lightweight – ONLY 17 lbs! – The simple inflation chamber design combined with lightweight materials makes for an ultra-light kayak.
- Easy setup – Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat. – Pre-assembled at the factory.
- Durable – 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Practical – Bungee deck lacing on both the bow and stern can be used to safely attach bags or other items you need to carry.
- Comfortable – A supportive high-back lightweight seat is included for maximum comfort and performance while still maintaining the watercraft’s optimized lightness.
- Accessories included – This inflatable kayak comes with a carrying duffel bag with shoulder straps, a repair kit, a folding seat, an owner’s manual and an inflatable foot brace. Pump NOT included
- Dimensions – Length: 10’5″, width: 32″, weight: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Capacity – max. weight 225 lb (136 kg), max. paddler height: 6’2″
There are no reviews yet.