Brand: AC Infinity
- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, cool AV closets, and exhaust odors.
- Intelligent controller with temperature and humidity programming, fan speed control, timer, and alarm system.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded sensor probe, AC power plug, two duct clamps, and required mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 12” | Dimensions: 14.9 x 17.7 x 14.1 in. | Airflow: 1604 CFM | Noise: 62 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
Details: Inline Duct Booster Fan
A smart inline duct fan designed to quietly ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, boost heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air, exhaust projects, and cool AV closets. Contains an EC-motor with PWM-control for a quiet and energy-efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Includes an intelligent controller that features advanced temperature and humidity programming. This 12-inch duct fan kit also includes two clamps and everything needed to mount the unit and power it through an outlet.
The controller can be programmed to adjust fan speeds to respond to varying high and low temperatures, and humidity. For ventilation applications, the controller can be set to run continuously or triggered to run at customizable speeds when given power, due to its backup memory capability. Additional features include a countdown timer, alarm system, and eco-mode. Includes detachable 12-foot precision probe that is water-resistant. This smart controller can connect to an additional CLOUDLINE S12 fan to share the same programming and power source.
Quiet and Energy Efficient Design
Features an EC-motor that is controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the duct fan to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating additional heat or noise. In addition, the duct fan uses a mixed-flow design for a high static pressure rating. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids and performs well even in harsh environments.