Brand: AC Infinity
- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, circulate air, cool AV closets, exhaust odors.
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See T-Series for temperature and humidity controls.
- Mixed flow design combined with an EC-powered motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded AC power plug, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 8” | Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.9 x 9.2 in. | Airflow: 807 CFM | Noise: 39 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
Details: Inline Duct Fan
A smart inline duct fan designed to quietly ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, boost heating/cooling to rooms exhaust projects, and cool AV closets. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Contains a mixed-flow design and an EC-motor for a quiet and high static-pressure performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one corded speed controller, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Precise Speed Controller
The inline speed controller enables you to set the duct fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. Unlike common AC-powered duct fans that suppresses voltage to control fan speeds, this duct fan features an EC-motor that is precisely controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the fan’s motor to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor noises and heat as seen on variable voltage controllers. Eight-speed options are available with power on/off switch. Due to its backup memory capability, the fan can be triggered to run at customizable speeds when given power. This S8 model can be connected to the smart controller of the CLOUDLINE T8 to share the same programming.
Quiet and Energy Efficient Design
The inline fan features a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.