Brand: Abundant Flow Water
- Removes highest levels of iron & sulfur from your water without chemicals or air injection!
- 2.0 cu. ft. system whole house application treats and cleans all your water with one tank!
- No more rust stains or stinky water! No chemicals, no salt, no additives. All automatic!
- Removes rotten egg odor, ferrous & ferric iron, and manganese, AND some levels of sediment
- Removes up to 15 ppm of iron, 7 ppm hydrogen sulfide, and 3 ppm manganes.
Details: IRON, SULFUR, AND MANGANESE REMOVAL – COMPLETE 2.0 ft³ SYSTEM!
Features & Specs:
-12″ x 52″ Structural USA tank
-2.0 ft³ high density iron and sulfur removing Filox media
-Gravel bed for equal water dispersion
-Fleck 2510SXT DIGITAL valve for better efficiency & simpler user control
-Stainless Steel bypass valve included. Indicate 3/4″ or 1″
-Removes iron up to 15 ppm
-Removes hydrogen sulfide (sulfur) up to 7 ppm
-Removes manganese up to 3 ppm
-No chemicals to use and backwashes automatically!
Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting, stain causing water! This filter will help you put these problems behind you. Iron is a big source of problems in water supplies, causing red discolored water, red or reddish-brown staining and sometimes giving the water a metallic taste. Removes ferrous (clear water) and ferric iron. Sulfur (hydrogen sulfide) is frequently associated with iron, and can easily be recognized by the rotten egg smell it gives the water. Manganese is sometimes found in water contaminated with iron or sulfur, and is usually identifiable by black, slimy staining and the smell of rotting vegetation.
With this system you can get rid of three problems with one system. Filox oxidizes the iron, sulfur, and manganese, allowing it to be trapped by the dense media bed. The density of the Filox media also allows it to work well as a general sediment and turbidity filter. With no chemicals and automatic backwashing, this system cuts maintenance down to a minimum! As with any iron filter, pH is important, and a minimum pH of 6.3 is required for efficient contaminate removal.