Brand: Bootstrap Farmer
- Ultra-Durable, Top-Quality BPA Free Plastic Trays with drainage slits. Will last you many years
- 8 of the 5×5 inserts fit perfectly in our 1020 Heavy Duty Flats
- Your 801 inserts are guaranteed not to break so you can focus on growing and not replacing equipment
- Made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP #5) leach resistant plastic with no harmful additives
- Can be used with heat mats, humidity domes, microgreens, wheatgrass, fodder, hydro and more
Details: Exclusively designed and sold by Bootstrap Farmer – the longest lasting trays you’ve ever owned. Understanding that farms are NOT a place for fragile objects, we decided to produce these trays for our own farm based off our own dissatisfaction with the flimsy and brittle quality of the other trays available online and in the big box stores. Tired of wasting money and putting more plastic into the landfills, we decided to produce trays that were thicker, could carry more weight and withstand even this farmers abuse. We are a small family farm in Eastern NC where we grow our own produce for a farm-to-food truck concept. We grow lettuce, kale, chard, microgreens, tomatoes, peppers, onions, you name it. We’d love to know what you’ve got yourself into, so feel free to contact us to chat about it! Key Features of our product: Extra Thick Black Plastic. These are meant to be reused over and over, season after season. They are perfect for microgreens, wheatgrass, fodder systems, and germination of seedlings in soil or hydroponics for hobby or commercial growers. The flat tray is a bit wider on the top and slightly tapers to the bottom. Makes a great bundle or seed starter kit with our ultra-durable humidity domes.