Brand: 3M Water Filtration Products
- GREAT TASTING ICE: Provides consistent quality water for commercial ice machines by reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, and scale at flow rates up to 5 gpm
- RECIPE QUALITY WATER for restaurants, cafés, quick service restaurants, coffee shops, convenience stores, and other foodservice outlets
- LESS DOWNTIME AND FEWER SERVICE CALLS with built-in scale inhibitor which helps to extend the life of pumps, valves, seals and more with less scale build-up
- SUPERIOR THROUGHPUT AND CARTRIDGE LIFE with revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (I.M.P.A.C.T.) dual-zone media cartridge construction combined with a membrane in series with premium activated carbon
- MEDIA WITH PLEATED MEMBRANE design helps provide cyst protection and excellent sediment holding capabilities with minimal pressure drop
Details: 3M Water Filtration Systems help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice maker machines within restaurants, cafés, quick service restaurants, coffee shops, convenience stores, and other foodservice outlets. 3M High Flow Series System ICE190-S helps reduce the effects of particulate, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, and scale at flow rates up to 5 gpm. Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (I.M.P.A.C.T.) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life. System includes a head assembly with pressure gauge, inlet water shut-off valve assembly, mounting bracket and a single cartridge filter. Replacement filter is the 3M High Flow Series Replacement Cartridge HF90-S. 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines. Filter Specs: 5 gpm flow rate and 54,000 gallon capacity. Sizing: low flow cubers to 1,450 lbs., high flow cubers to 1,000 lbs., and flakers to 2,400 lbs. Based on testing using Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts. As tested by manufacturer.