- Fixture Compatibility: For use with all T5HO fixtures requiring 54-watt linear tubes
- Size Specifications: Bulb length = 45.75″, bulb diameter = .625″ (T5) ; Base size = mini bi-pin (G5) ; See below for additional size information
- AgroMax Pure UV Spectrum – advanced horticultural UV lamp for supplemental use
- CAUTION: Powerful ultraviolet output – UV-A & UV-B. Avoid direct exposure to skin and eyes.
- Extended 20,000+ hour lifespan ; 1-year manufacturer’s warranty ; package includes 25 bulbs
Details: AgroMax Pure UV is the industry’s most advanced supplemental ultraviolet grow lamp, with 15x more power than other types of UV lamps. Supplemental UV-B light can have desirable effects in the phenolic compounds, flavonoid pigments, resins, oils, etc. of many plants. Using advanced phosphors and highly-specialized UV transmitting glass, Pure UV lamps emit a 3:1 ratio of UV-B to UV-A with a slight amount of visible light to produce such sought after effects through a plants own natural processes and without the use of chemicals.
Please note: reaction to supplemental UV can vary among plant strains. Applied UV levels will be affected by; 1) number of lamps, 2) distance, and 3) efficiency of the fixture power supply & reflector.
WARNING: Overexposure to UV light can be harmful to humans and plants. Proper protective eye-wear and long-sleeve clothing is necessary when working with Pure UV lamps. When supplementing gardens with Pure UV lamps, it is best to begin with the lamp placed further away from the plants and to run it for shorter periods.
SIZE & COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION:
AgroMax 4′ F54T5HO bulbs are compatible with 4′ T5HO fixtures only. Please confirm your fixture’s compatibility before ordering as fluorescent lights come in numerous sizes, each requiring a specific bulb wattage and size.
AgroMax T5HO bulbs follow the industry-standard size coding format (FxxTy), in which F stands for fluorescent – the first number (xx) indicates wattage – T indicates the tubular shape – the second number (y) indicates the tube diameter in eighths of an inch (T5 = 5/8″ diameter) – and HO stands for high-output: (F54T5HO).
Because T5HO bulbs are a specific size/type, they cannot be used in lights requiring different size/types such as T12, T10, or T8 fixtures.