Brand: Silk Road Greenhouse
- This light trap works for 20” exhaust fan. We carry the matching sized 20” exhaust fan with ASIN:B08KNMHWHS
- Allows for nearly 100% airflow, while blocking all light, creating a well-ventilated, blacked out environment
- Section off rooms, create walls or use on exterior walls to prevent light from entering your grow space
- Product is located at 93536 (zip code), pick up welcome, save on shipping.
- All light dep greenhouse equipments and accessories are available. Whole sale price for large order.
Details: Light traps are an essential feature of any light deprivation greenhouse operation. They are placed over any ventilation opening in the greenhouse structure in order to block light without sacrificing the efficiency of the fans they cover. Light traps should match the size of the fan with which they are used
When the structure is blacked out, air exchange is often necessary but difficult to achieve without light pollution. These light traps make that possible. Other sizes available.
Light traps consist of plastic fins, specially designed for optimal airflow without letting light through, with a sheet metal casing. This allows for open ventilation and efficient air exchange while in blackout mode. It can be used as a passive air intake alone, or to cover intake louvers and exhaust fans.
This 24 inch breathable wall light trap allows air to pass without letting light into the structure. Can be used for both exhaust and/or intake.
Unit comes as assembled, ready to be installed.