- Dehumidifiers for Large Room or Basements: Dehumidifiers can remove up to 232 pints (29 gallons) of water from the air per day (110 PPD AHAM). For rapidly eliminating moisture in large spaces up to 8,000 sq ft, like flood restoration for basements, warehouses, garages, shops, grow rooms.
- Dehumidifier with Drain Hose: This commercial dehumidifier attaches with a drain hose to drain the condensation automatically and continuously by gravity. The most convenient point is that there isn’t a water reservoir, so don’t worry the dehumidifier will auto-off when the reservoir is full to prevent overflow.
- Easy to Operate: Ambient humidity set humidity, auto restart. There is a filter clean reminder on the dehumidifier control panel. After cleaning, the dehumidifier can work normally. 1-24 hours auto on/off timer for effortless humidity control and better management of job site progress. Features automatic restart after power outages and auto defrost.
- Water Damage Restoration: The large dehumidifiers easily reduce humidity in the air and prevent moisture-related issues in your spaces. A large dehumidifier helps out in drying leaks and floods efficiently and prevents damage to furniture, floors, carpets, and walls after floods, leaks, or burst pipes, ideal for water damage restoration projects.
- Commercial Industrial Grade Dehumidifier: The commercial-grade dehumidifier is made of more durable materials (sheet metal) that are designed to withstand more rugged conditions.