Brand: Light Rail
- Much better yields when our grow lights move because more leaf area is reached with better light, so no hot spots and no shadow patterns. Plus, we cover 30 to 50 percent more area, and that is per grow light. See Ppfd chart in photos.
- 2 LightRail 4.20 AdjustaDrive Kit, each moves 2 lights inline with AdjustaDrive Robotic Motor, 2 piece 6 ft 6 in, 2m, in total Rail, Add A Lamp Kit with another Rail, Aux Trolley, hdw; Adjustable travel distance, adjustable speed and time delay.
- Only Light Rail performs over many years like a workhorse with the power and endurance for any grow light weight. Beware of cheaply made imitations.
- Genuine Light Rail, the one that meets important guidelines, see below. You can only get this with Light Rail. Solidly made in the USA since 1986. Manufactured by Gualala Robotics. Light Rail 4.20 has adaptable 110 to 220 volt compatibility so works in all countries.
- Now with Extreme Duty Trolley Wheels as standard. If it does not have the Light Rail logo, see Motor photo, it is not a Light Rail. Keep it Real, Keep it Light Rail.
Details: 1 Buy = 2 LightRail 4.20 Kits to move four grow lights in total, 2 each. Each LightRail 4.20 AdjustaDrive Kit is a genuine LightRail, quality constructed in the USA and made to last and that’s under continuous use. Don’t be fooled by imitations. Details: LightRail 4.20 AdjustaDrive grow light system with both a 0-60 second adjustable time delay for promoting even growth from end to end plus the added feature of a 2-4 feet per minute adjustable speed control that covers a wide range of grow lamp system intensities and travels distances, each LightRail 4.20 includes the following: LightRail 4.0 AdjustaDrive Motor with variable speed, a two piece, 2-meter (6’6″) Rail, an Add A Lamp Kit and all with pre-installed Extreme Duty Trolley Wheels, and wheels are rated to 60 lbs with a lifetime warranty. LightRail is the only light mover that will move any grow light weight, and it is the single most important way to supercharge our indoor grow light equipment. We get much better yields when our grow lights move because more leaf area is reached with better light, so no hot spots and no shadow patterns. Plus we cover about 30% more area, and that’s per grow light. Brand matters and LightRail is solidly made in the USA by Gualala Robotics since 1986. LightRail has an instrument grade drive motor you can count on that runs on only 9 watts, digital control circuitry, heavy duty ball bearing carrier wheels and a self-clutch drive design with automatic traction control. These features are unique to the LightRail brand. LightRail has authentic electrical certifications (C CSA US or CE) and flammability ratings (UL 5 VB) and is RoHS compliant. LightRail is unique as it runs at a safe 28-42 degrees C with a flame retardant electrical enclosure, as it should be. Solidly constructed, LightRail 4.20 will move any grow light weight with up to three lights moved inline per Motor. See website.