Brand: APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.
- 99.6% Stabilized Salt Rejection – Highest Rejection Available for Seawater Desalination
- Replaces AquaPro models 33-3001
- For use in Village Marine Sea Quencher SQ-200 and Little Wonder LWM-180 Watermakers
- Made in the USA in an ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certified Facility. 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
- Add AMI Membrane Quality and Value to your Existing Seawater Desalination Equipment
Details: Applied Membranes 2.5×19 Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Membrane AquaPro Replacement for Replacement in Village Marine Watermaker Systems by Parker Racor AMI 2.5″ x 19″ Seawater RO Membranes produce drinking water from seawater and are intended for use as replacements in Village Marine Watermakers Little Wonder, Stowaway, LT, LTM, and PW Series with exceptional value and performance benefits. AMI SWRO membranes offer the high rejection and high productivity that is ideal for seawater desalination in shipboard applications, watermakers, land-based desalinators and sea-based desalinators, and are among the finest in the industry. AMI 2519 membrane elements are intended to be used as direct replacements for Village Marine (VMT) Parker Racor AquaPro Membrane 33-3001, and are intended for use in any system using either of those elements. Some common systems using these elements are Parker Racor Village Marine (VMT) Sea Quencher SQ-200 and Little Wonder LWM-180. These systems are also referred to as part numbers: 90-8549, 90-8561, 90-8550, 90-8512, 90-8596, 90-8516, 90-8515.