Brand: Canopy Greenhouse Co.
- EXPAND YOUR WINDOW ► Instead of limiting yourself to nature’s parameters, you can produce beautiful flowering yields at any time of year and make them more available to your markets – and all under your control.
- PROMOTE SUSTAINABILITY ► While light deprivation allows you to transcend the limits of nature, you can still grow amazing plants without harming it.
- INCREASE PROFITS ► It’s just as simple as the technology itself: you make more money. With higher quality crops, increased availability, and less costs to produce them, combine them all and you ultimately boost your business’s earnings.
- SAVE MONEY ► By utilizing the power of the sun, you save an enormous amount in electricity costs, while still controlling the environment in which the plants grown. And with our automation you will also cut down on your labor costs.
- SAVE TIME ► In the growing business (as we all know so well), time is money! Yield bigger, higher-quality flowering crops. These structures naturally nurture a quality product, especially at the peak of summer.
29.53 ft x 52.50 ft
Our commercial automated light deprivation greenhouses not only save you money but will exponentially increase your growth potential by producing the very best flowers possible from your crop. Hot dipped galvanized rafters, web struts, and a ground post. All of this is designed to ensure the longevity of the greenhouse. Greenhouse film combines a long lifetime superior strength and high light transmission with other optional characteristics that transform the film into an active contributor for plant protection, growth, and productivity.
Our greenhouses comes standard with our lightweight Polyethylene Film ( 6 mil ). If you need our more heavy duty 8 mm Polycarbonate covering, please message us for pricing. Additionally, if you are located in harsh weather conditions, we do offer an extreme weather package. It consists of increasing the thickness of the pipes and doubling the trusses, to accommodate for 100+ mph winds or extreme snow fall.
Light deprivation greenhouses enable growers to fully control the duration of the light your plants receive in a day. With our easy to use control box, you will be able to set the daily opening and closing of your blackout tarp to suit your plant’s lighting needs. Standard zinc coating is set at minimum 275g/m2. This includes all metal fittings as it ensures they last longer and you get a better return on your investment.
Standard Light Dep greenhouse includes:
– Hot dipped galvanized greenhouse frame
– 6 mil poly covering
– Polycarbonate endwalls (Blackout)
– Automated light deprivation system
– Exhaust fans with light trap
– Control system (UL Certified)
– Single entrance door
Due to the size of each greenhouse, we highly recommend hiring an expert in your area to help install the greenhouse.
Financing is also available
Call us directly if you have any questions: