Brand: Tiny Greens
- 15 MOST POPULAR LETTUCE AND LEAFY GREEN VAULT PLUS PLANT MARKERS – Start growing your own vegetable garden and eating all-natural, healthy, non-GMO lettuce and leafy green salads straight from your yard or indoor garden. These survival garden heirloom seeds will complete your prepper gear and supplies.
- OVER 4000 TOTAL SEEDS & PLANTING GUIDE – Our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds, making for a great addition to your bugout bag survival kit.
- GREAT GIFT FOR GARDENERS – CHEFS – SURVIVALIST – What else is better than giving a gardener a full of seed collection to have a bountiful garden. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds are great and include and plant markers. Complete your bug out bag supplies with survival food you can grow completely on your own.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR SUSTAINABLE GARDEN – Plant seeds all year indoors, in a hydroponic system, or start your own microgreens, and start your own lettuce garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year. These can be used as a indoor garden, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens seeds.
- PRODUCT OF USA & TINYGREEN’S SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand by our products and if you have any issues please feel free to contact us and we’ll make it right. Visit our store and shop for all kinds of seeds for planting vegetables and fruits to complete your prepper supplies.
Details: 15 Lettuce and Greens Seeds Vault – Heirloom Non-GMO
Variety (Est Seed Count)
Parris Island Romaine (~300) – Popular for its crisp, yet succulent leaves
Buttercrunch (300) – Small loose head with buttery taste and velvety texture
Red Oakleaf (250) – Red lettuce with tons of health benefits
Iceberg (250) – Classic lettuce with hearty texture and subtle flavor
Prizehead (300) – Ruffled leaf lettuce with great flavor
Bibb Lettuce (300) – Soft and buttery leaves with loosely formed head
Dwarf Siberian Kale (250) – Dark green hearty, but tender leaves that grow up to 2′ tall
Nobel Giant Spinach (250) – Popular spinach thats easy to grow
Arugula “Roquet” (250) – Salad green with tender and slightly bitter leaf with a pepper taste
Swiss Chard (250) – Large leafy green vegetable eaten raw or cooked
Collard; Southern Giant (300) – Hearty leafy green with mustard flavor
Mustard: Tendergreen (300) – Cross bet. spinach and mustard green with mild flavor
Lettuce: Cimmaron Red Romaine (250)
Lettuce: Green Oakleaf (250)
Lettuce: Little Gem (250)
Arugula – E. vesicaria ssp. sativa
Collard – B. oleracea var. viridis
Lettuce – L. sativa
Kale – B. napus pabularia
Mustard – B. juncea
Spinach – S. oleracea
Our heirloom Non-GMO seeds are great for gardeners, survivalist and chefs alike.
Majority of lettuces – 40-60 days
Romain – 75-80 days
Crisphead – 70-100 days
Looseleaf and butterhead – Anytime during development
Growing and Planting
Ideal growing PH – 6.0 – 8.0
Ideal temp – 80 degrees or warmer for germination
Easily started indoors and transferred outside or in a hydroponic system
Stock up on bug out bag supplies with these hardy survival seeds to complete your emergency preparedness items with ready-to-grow survival food!
There are no reviews yet.