- This electric air conditioner It is operated by a battery (generator). Even if the engine is turned off, you can still use the air conditioner. Low noise, energy saving and environmental protection is your best choice. It will help you save thousands of dollars in gas bills every year.Energy saving, economical，Environmental protection and pollution-free
- Parking air conditioner operates to cool down the cabin when the engine is off, which will protect your engine from idling. It can be powered by battery or electric generator instead of consuming fuel. 12V/24V DC compressor is safer and quieter, compared with high volt compressors operating with an inverter. Equipped by Sino Air Intelligent system, parking air conditioner will monitor truck’s battery condition and operate accordingly, decreasing energy consumption.
- DC Power: The DC electric air conditioner uses a high-efficiency electric scroll compressor and is powered by the vehicle battery. It keeps your cab cool even when the engine is off.
- To give drivers plenty of rest and increase safety on the road, our powerful air conditioning system ensures pleasant temperature and humidity and creates an ideal climate for electric parking cooler systems for trucks, buses, vans, motorhomes. High-quality components set high-quality standards for parking coolers and ensure a long service life with minimal maintenance. Electric parking cooler reduces engine idle time, saving fuel. Low pressure cutoff ensures engine start.
- The fan adjustment of the electric air conditioner can only be adjusted with the remote control
- The cooling power is about 1800-2300W, the power consumption is about 750W, and the current needs about 75A ,Outdoor unit size: 530*400*200mm Indoor unit size: 455*355*165mm.
- The outdoor unit can be installed vertically behind the front of the car, or can be installed horizontally on the roof. Installation is very simple.
- This air conditioner can replace the original air conditioning system, suitable for trucks, RVs, vans, excavators, passenger cars, agricultural vehicles, engineering vehicles, ships, etc.