- Inorganic & Sterile Growing Medium, great for Rooting Cuttings clone plants, germination start seeds and more. Encourages Faster Initial Rooting & Its Firmness Is Guaranteed
- Much easier than starting in soil! Predrilled planting holes make seeding and plant propagation a breeze. Great for hobby and commecial growers
- Provides 20% Air Space When Saturated – Absorbs nutrient solution while retaining plenty of oxygen for rapid root growth!
- Made from good selection of natural rocks, neutral pH and sterile. Cubes Measure:1.5″ x 1.5″ x 1.5″
- SELLER WARRANTY – Any support you need please email us via your order page, we’ll respond to your request within 24 hours, and we promise 100% fund back if you do not like it, WHY NOT HAVE A TRY?
Details: SPECIFICATIONS Size: 1.5”W x 1.5”D x 1.5”H
Package: 1 Sheet
ADVANTAGE Firm: hold their shape well and do not fall apart
Breathable: retaining plenty of oxygen for rapid plant growth
Aseptic production: Inorganic and sterile growing medium better than soil
Water & nutrient retention: retains a lot of water and nutrient solution
Suitable for hobby or commercial growers
WARM TIPS 1.Wear gloves/glasses while handling
2.Don’t try to tear the product – cut it
Please Note : To Soak , simply dig plug briefly (10 sec) in a starter solution adjusted to pH 5.5 using pH down either or a lemon ,Do not squeeze the plug
How to transplant rock wool block Once the you see about 0.5-1″ of root growth below the plug, it is time to transplant. They can go straight into the big rockwool hole, as they do not have any wrapping on them. Your best bet is to transplant the starter plug into a 3″ or 4″ .
WHY? It is much easier to control the moisture level in a 3″-4″ than a larger block. Just wait until the block feels really light before you water. Smaller blocks like these will keep an even moisture level in the entire block. Rule of thumb: water 15 minutes before the block goes dry.
If you transplant into bigger blocks: It is essential to keep the upper part of the block moist by misting or watering sparingly.